We are reopening for kids sewing!!
Sew some summer-y projects at Stitchery during this small class opportunity for kids age 7+.
Please read our guidelines :
- The studio has been reconfigured to have 4 distinct and 6' apart sewing stations.
- Everything needed for the day's project will be in place at each station before students arrive so there's no need for anyone to interact closely.
- Doors will be propped open at arrival, each student will be met outside, will come in to wash their hands, and then be directed to a station.
- There are new waivers for parents to sign, and we ask that parents not enter the building.
- All students as well as the instructor must wear a mask at all times.
- The class will last 1 hour since we will be indoors. Students will wash their hands again and be escorted outside to parents/guardians at the end of class.
- The entire studio will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly in between classes.
KIDS MACHINE SEWING
New to machine sewing?
If you have never taken a sewing machine class at Stitchery before, an introductory private lesson is mandatory before joining a class (private lessons are $40/hour and can be scheduled at your convenience).
There must be 3 students enrolled for a session to run, so tell your friends who would like to sew with you!